Translate

Friday, December 21, 2012

Cartomancy Daily Draw - Money Decision

This morning I drew the following cards...

Jane Lyle's Fortune Teller's Deck

4 of Diamonds - financial matters, checkbook, bank account, credit card
Ace of Spades - anxiety, stress, the need for a decision
9 of Clubs - good luck, travel, distance, forward movement

I think I was expecting something significant to show up in the cards today to mark the end of the Mayan calendar. These cards seem rather mundane. Well, at least there's no more talk of phone calls!

I see anxiety over a financial matter. Yikes, it could be some trouble with my checking account. The 9C could refer to a transaction. The a Club ending the spread shows good luck and all will end well.
Feedback 12/22/13 @ 10:31 am
The daily draws are endlessly fascinating, but they are also quite tricky because they usually refer to something very mundane and ordinary, and there is the tendency to want to see something bigger and more significant in the cards, especially when reading for ourselves.  Sometimes the daily cards will simply refer to something we hear about, or something we talk about, and that turned out to be the case with these cards.

This card draw refers to a conversation I had last night with my brother-in-law who is considering closing his bank accounts and moving his business to a new bank that offers significantly better benefits. He thought I should consider doing the same. The 4D = the bank account, the AS = an ending and a new beginning or a decision, and the 9C = a transfer or move. The Club falling last can indicate that this is something that is talked about (clubs are usually verbal communication, and diamonds are written communication).

It will take more than a few perks to entice me away from the bank I've been doing business with for most of my adult life, so it's a mystery to me why the cards would pick up on this conversation when there were so many other events in my day that could have been highlighted. Perhaps a message from the guides that this new bank is worth a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment